We are looking for a new member of our Technical Production team. As a DevOps/Cloud Architect you’ll help our Kubernetes team develop, operate and improve our stack (Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Terraform, Ansible, …) including CI/CD Pipelines (Gitlab-CI, Jenkins, Helm) on GCP and AWS.
You’ll learn from your senior colleagues how to design and build modern, resilient, cloud-native distributed systems using application containers and hosted services. Starting from scratch or migrating from an existing system to public cloud. Provisioning and disaster recovery scenarios testing will become your daily routine and you’ll gain confidence in these skills soon.
Some of our clients are unicorn startups and agile dev teams (e.g. Madfinger Games, Spendee, GoOut, Dáme Jídlo, Biano, Sinch). Our core business is providing them with great cloud solutions so that they can focus on their core business. We don't see them as clients only, but also as members of our team - we work closely with them, to fulfil all their needs. NoCode/NoOps is our goal. Average spaghetti code is not acceptable.
Sounds like you? We'd love to hear from you. Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. We'll be looking forward to meeting you.
- Continuous improvement of our Kubernetes stack including CI/CD Pipelines
- Infrastructure as Code provisioning
- Lift & Shift migrations to containers and Kubernetes
What we expect from you
- At least two years experience in some of the following: computer systems and networks, automation, programming, code versioning, agile development, containers, databases, web services and public cloud (GCP and/or AWS)
- Willingness to learn how to design, build and operate resilient, cloud-native distributed systems
- Proficiency in Czech/ Slovak and in English
- Contribution to the team
- Education and know-how in designing and operating dev and prod cloud systems with up-to date tooling and frameworks on GCP and AWS from more senior colleagues
- Cooperation with dev teams of interesting clients on improving their products
- Full or part-time working hours – that's up for discussion
- A pleasant, casual work environment in the centre of Prague
- A diverse mix of interesting, creative people who all work together as a team
- An open environment where you can say what you think. Feel free to disagree, but you’re expected to come up with better solutions or ideas
- International clients from various cultural backgrounds with one thing in common - they all expect the best from us
- And of course a few things from the “nice to have” pool – an unlimited supply of coffee, mini RevolGym and a company Uber account