We’re looking for a technically oriented person to join our Production Team, who will be responsible for implementation and deployment of Google's G Suite package to our clients. As a Deployment Specialist you will be in daily contact with our customers via video conferences (emails, phones, chats, etc.) You will also be responsible for designing the plan of implementation based on the customer's requirements and guide the customer through the whole process. We will provide you with all the training and necessary technical background of G Suite, the passion for topic is what matters most.
- G Suite transition / consulting / troubleshooting / support in the course of implementation
- Designing and leading technical projects
- Assigning project tasks to team members and supervision over the project roadmap
- Training customers in technical part of our solutions
- Supporting our customers to solve technical issues or possible misunderstandings
- Developing tools required for internal use or implementation project
- Customer's data migration
What we expect from you
- Basic knowledge of IT systems with at least 2 years of experience in technologies such as Microsoft (Windows Client/Server, Active Directory), Networks (DNS, Web and Mail Protocols)
- Knowledge of G Suite is an advantage
- Very good communication skills
- Czech or Slovak is a must
- Ability to understand technical English (intermediate level)
- Consultancy skills
- Sales or project management experience is an advantage
- A pleasant, casual work environment.
- People who have something to say, who are fun, and who are constantly learning from themselves and others.
- A mix of nerds, salespeople, creatives and regular folks who all work together as a team.
- Open communication in which you can say what you think – you can disagree, but you are expected to come up with new solutions and ideas.
- Collaboration on interesting projects with modern technologies and people who want to push the world forward.
- International clients from various cultural backgrounds, but with one thing in common: they expect the best from us.
- The opportunity to work from anywhere – home office or our office – whichever is best for the clients.
- And of course, those “bare necessities” such as unlimited coffee and Uber for Business package.