Node.js Developer wanted! We’re looking for a new colleague who will be responsible for development of web applications for business users based on a predefined business analysis. You will have a unique opportunity to work with top-notch cloud platforms (GCP).
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Basic understanding of front-end technologies is essential.
Some of our clients are unicorn startups and agile dev teams (e.g. Madfinger Games, Spendee, GoOut, Dáme Jídlo, Biano, Sinch). Our core business is providing them with great cloud solutions so that they can focus on their core business. We don't see them as clients only, but also as members of our team - we work closely with them, to fulfill all their needs. NoCode/NoOps is our goal. Average spaghetti code is not acceptable.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
- Developing backend components and services based on existing business analysis
- Designing and implementation of applications with low-latency, high availability, and reliable performance
- Implementing security and data protection measures
- Designing and integrating data storage solutions
- Experience using CI/CD practices for automated testing platforms and unit tests
What we expect from you
- Proficiency in Node.js
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Some experience with Google Apps Script and Google App Maker is a plus!
- Experience with database solutions such as MySQL
- Experience with restful API design
- Proficiency in English
- Eagerness to learn and experience new things.
- Pleasant, open-minded collective where you can say what you think – you can disagree, but you are expected to come up with new solutions and ideas for improvements
- People who have something to say, who are fun, and who are constantly learning from themselves and others
- A mix of nerds, salespeople, creatives and regular folks who all work together as a team
- Collaboration on interesting projects with modern technologies and people who want to push the world forward
- International clients from various cultural backgrounds, but with one thing in common: they expect the best from us