Your AWS cloud platform with easy invoicing, access to cloud experts and extensive know-how.
First, we need to understand what you want to achieve. Is it a more stable infrastructure or better scaling? Let's go through your requirements and your current setup. Then we can really understand your case and help you achieve it.
1. Get to know each other.
2. We will show you the benefits of our Cloud Platform Services.
3. We will ask you how you are planning to use AWS and we will agree on a way how we can support you.
After we will agree on a joint cooperation and the goal for which we will work, we can create you the AWS account with very few inputs from your side:
1. We will share with you our standard AWS Agreement via PandaDoc.
2. We will ask you for:
3. Everything is done and signed digitally. The process doesn't take more than 5 minutes.
Account creation is matter of minutes. You need to confirm the tranfer through the email you will receive from AWS or within the AWS Console. Then you will be redirected to the Organization overview page with details about the organization that your account is now a member of (Revolgy). Our team will then guide you through setting up your AWS account as well as setting up your account in our MyServices customer portal:
1. Accept the invitation to transfer your AWS Account
2. You will get access to our Customer MyServices Portal
3. We will show you how to use support
4. Together with your dedicated Customer Success Manager you will transfer your current projects under the new billing account.
Everything is set and you can start working on your project. We will provide you all informations also via email and within MyServices, where you can always get in touch with us. If we will agree on further cooperation with our other Professional or Managed services, we will just set up the communication channels, and we can start the project.