Your AWS cloud platform with easy invoicing, access to cloud experts and extensive know-how.
First, we need to understand what you want to achieve. Is it a more stable infrastructure or better scaling? Let's go through your requirements and your current setup. Then we can really understand your case and help you achieve it.
1. Get to know each other.
2. We will show you the benefits of our Cloud Platform Services.
3. We will ask you how you are planning to use AWS and we will agree on a way how we can support you.
After we will agree on a joint cooperation and the goal for which we will work, we can create you the AWS account with very few inputs from your side:
1. We will share with you a draft of our standard AWS Agreement via PandaDoc.
2. We will ask you for:
Account creation is matter of minutes. But we want you to really understand it and be able to use it to its fullest. So our team will guide you through setting up the AWS account and also setting up your account in our customer portal MyServices:
1. You will get access to our Customer MyServices Portal.
2. We will show you how to use support
3. We will show you how to create your first projects under the new billing account.
Everything is set and you can start working on your project. We will provide you all informations also via email and within MyServices, where you can always get in touch with us. If we will agree on further cooperation with our other Professional or Managed services, we will just set up the communication channels, and we can start the project.